Writing in Room 344

Monday, March 28, 2011

Darnelle Edwards

One day when I was in the 7th grade I was sitting down paying attention and talking to my friends in class, in room number 342. It was Ms. Simon’s room. Then when I say one thing stupid about the question that I got wrong this person I don’t even like started to come out his mouth (which means saying something bad). Then I told him to repeat himself, and he did so then the teacher told me to sit down and I left it alone. Then like 10 minutes later when class was over I walked out the classroom and he came right by me and pushed me and I didn’t like it so then I asked him “what is your problem?” he replied “nothing I just don’t like you!”. Then I said “alright leave it at that” and I walked away. As soon as I walked away he grabbed my shoulder, turnt me around and punched me in my face. I was mad. I thought to myself “what would be the consequences for my actions?”, there was a lot. So I stopped, then the teacher came by ask “what is going on here?!”, I said “nothing”. This was a good choice. After that I went to my locker and waited for my bus. When the next day came I saw him again. I didn’t even paid any attention to him and I kept on walking while he kept on staring at me. Then I just went on my school day.
Posted by Ms. Grady at 7:33 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (16)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • March 31, 2011
      • David Simms
      • Jaliyah Spencer
      • Ian Bruce
      • Eli Silva
      • Janell Bonner
      • Mileena Colonbatista
      • Pedro Rios
      • Darnelle Edwards
      • Roudy Charitable
      • Janell Bonner
      • Oris Mesa
      • BFA
      • David Bertucci

About Me

My photo
Ms. Grady
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.