Monday, March 28, 2011

Jaliyah Spencer

“I never thought I would see the day……”That me as a young girl still in school doing good and trying to domore. I wanted to be more for myself and for my family. Most girls myage now at fifteen wouldn’t be in school just because they disliked itand wanted to be cool. They skipped just to do something lessimportant maybe good or bad it was a way for them to get out ofschool. Others that ended up pregnant didn’t get the love they thoughtthey disserved so they went to find it some place else temporarily.Some of the things I mentioned are stereo types but some arestatistically proven. That’s why I feel like its my job to love myselfenough so I don’t have to make that horrible Mistake. So this is meencouraging every young girl out there not to be a statistic and makethat horrible Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment