Monday, March 28, 2011
Pedro Rios
When I was very little I went to my cousin’s house with my sister we were just chilling there for a little bit until I had to go to the bathroom. So when I went to the bathroom I saw a curling iron and it was sitting on top of the sink so I wanted to move it so it didn’t get wet but I didn’t grab it from the handle I grabbed it from the heated part and I didn’t know that it was on so I burned my entire left palm and I started crying and my sister and cousin put Colgate toothpaste on my hand and that really took away most of the pain. That’s how I now learned not to touch hot things if the plug is on it or check to see if it was on by pouring a drop of water on to it to see if it sizzles that means its on and hot but if doesn’t sizzle that means its not that hot or its off. Well I didn’t have to go to the hospital because it was only a first degree burn and it didn’t burn off my skin so it just healed on its own. And that’s the story that had happened to me when I was like in 2nd grade I was about like 6 years old at the time so I really didn’t know any better but now I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment