Monday, March 28, 2011
Janell Bonner
Janell BonnerMarch 28,2011E Block Last summer my family and I were celebrating both me and my brothers graduation. Me graduating from eighth grade and he from fifth grade. He a graduate from Lee academy and I from James p. Timilty middle school. We traveled the week after he and I graduated and I came backfrom a school trip to New York. \We met up with my mother’s best friend and were on a road trip to Hershey, Pennsylvania. The road trip was confusing once we got past New York and New Jersey. We kept having to stop and ask for directions. All in the entire road trip was exhausting. Once we finally got there we had to spend about another hour checking into our hotel rooms. It was all worth it once we got into our rooms. I had to share a room with my sister who was annoying but it was a good thing that we rarely spent much time in the rooms. During the time we stayed at our hotel we swam, played in the gaming room and ate a lot of chocolate waffles. On the second day of the trip we went to Hershey’s park. We rode a trolley from the parking lot to the main entrance of the park. We had to wait in line for ten minutes then we split into groups depending on who wanted to ride certain rides. Since I was afraid of the certain roller coasters I got stuck with my little brother Nyshawn and the rest of the adults. While my sister Tailon and Brother Jimiel got to go with the rest of the teenagers. While they were going on monstrous rides, I was stuck on the smaller rides. After two hours of riding we met up to eat. We sat down to see a performance of “The Milk Men” while the different candy characters danced around such as Twizzlers, Hershey’s, and reeses. Time went by and it was time to go back to the hotel. On the way home we stopped by outlet malls and spent a little bit of time shopping then retreated. The rest of our stay was uneventful except for going out to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment