Monday, March 28, 2011
Eli Silva
Elijah SilvaWriting 9 The Narrative Essay My mom came in my room at 9:45 and told me I don’t have school tomorrow. I didn’t really care because it was snowing outside. I stayed up and watched movies till I fell asleep. The next day when I was in my bed I felt my phone vibrating on my bed and it was my dad calling me. I answered and he said “Get dressed”. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I went downstairs and my dad had my brother in the passenger seat. I got in the car and he told me we have three properties to shovel. Two of them are in Hyde Park and the other one is in Fields Corner. He said he’ll pay me, but I said no I just want my laptop back. My mom took my laptop away because I had bad grades. So he agreed and we drove to Fields Corner. I was starving in the car. I told him and we picked up some breakfast at New York Pizza on Mass. Ave. We started off in Fields Corner. It was still snowing, but it was a light snow. The wind was blowing so hard that my hood kept falling off. I didn’t have my gloves on the first round so I wasn’t shoveling well. We finished shoveling, and then my Dad got the salt machine to spread the salt. On to the next one, a big house in Hyde Park. We had to do the front and back. The porch was as big as a whale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment