Sunday, March 27, 2011

Roudy Charitable

Roudy Charitable March 24, 2011 Narrative Essay One thing that I am proud of is when I was able to change my ways from a bad student to a better student at the age of 14 because the way I acted before was not the way is not gonna help me get no where in life….for example before I was just a bad child that didn’t care about life or his family anymore. When I would go to Brook farm academy, I would do no work and just sit there and chill or choose to act bad in class by throwing things, shout-out, make people laugh, ask dumb questions and be annoying just to be a class clown. But now I realize that its not that time of the year too be acting like that anymore. I changed my ways after my mentor told me about the life of a high school student. I think that its time for me to step and take responsibility for what I’m doing in school and what I need to do to become and better person because I need to represent myself in school As of right now I’m doing way better then before because I don’t want to repeat the 9th grade for this year… I want to pass and move onto the 10th grade with all my other friends so that I won’t look like a dummy in front of my whole family and friends because now I know that freshmen year isn’t the year to be messing up anymore. Its for me to doing all my work and staying focus on all of my work and less time for fun , partying, and chilling with my bro’s. another that I am proud of is my ability to play basketball. I am proud of that because playing basketball is what keep me active and energetic every time. When I play I would stay calm and kill everyone that’s steps in my way on the court. Most of the time I feel I will choose ball over everything. But there is more things I need to learn so that I can become the best. There’s not much things that I am proud because now I limit my things so that I will focus on school and making it all the way to college and not stay back in the same grade. Roudy Charitable need to become a man for a good finish as a 9th grader this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment