Sunday, March 27, 2011
Oris Mesa
Oris Mesa Narrative writing March 15, 2011 It was a dark story and very quiet night on River Street in Hyde Park. My friends and I had finished watching “Takers” at the movies. We didn’t want to be home early so we chose to take the long way home. We walked down River Street and as soon as we hit the intersection of Jack Street and River Street my friend John pointed out two things at the end of the street. At first we didn’t know what the two things were but as we got closer we started to notice that those two things happen to be two big black dogs. I told my friends that we should turn around but they didn’t want to because they were pretty sure that these two big black dogs were friendly. As we got closer the dogs moved father away and Jose said to me” see told you oris why do u have to be such a little scary cat”. Then he kicks a can and as soon as the two dogs heard the can they stopped and looked straight at us and and we stopped as well. I whispered to Jose “you idiot why did you do that”. we started to walk slowly away from the dogs but they followed. We decided to run on the count of three’ but I couldn’t wait because I hate dogs so as soon as they said “one” I ran for my life and the dogs started to chase behind me. We tried jumping over a fence to lose the dogs but they jumped over it too. At one point my other friend Tim fell and told us, “Leave without me” we said “ok” and he said “no it was a joke. Gosh you guys are mean.” So we helped him up and we looked back to see if we had lost the dogs and strangely they were right there behind us just watching us until one of them barked and we started running again. My house was about two houses down so as soon as I got there, I ran into my house. I don’t know if everyone made it home but I didn’t really care. I was just happy that I was home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment