Tuesday, March 29, 2011
David Simms
It was July 29, 2007 when the worst disaster of my life. It was a sunny warm Saturday. I was playing basketball with a couple of my friends in the back of my house. We played a game of 50. My friend shot the ball and it went over the old rusty gate. I climbed the gate to get the ball faster. I threw the ball over and climbed the gate to come back to the other side. Then about 2 minutes later I shot the ball over the gate. This time I walked around the gate to get the ball. I threw the ball over the gate once more and then I walked around. Less then ten minutes later I shot the ball over the gate again. I was mad because I was tired of going back and forth to get the ball. I was too tired to walk around the gate so I started to climb. As I was climbing the gate I made it to the top of the gate. As I was jumping to the other side it happened. I fell down and got caught on the gate. The gate was so old and rusty it went through my skin. My shirt was ripped and a lot of blood was just oozing out. I ran in the house crying. My older sister came out of her room and asked “what happened?” I just kept scream “I’m going to die, I’m going to die.” She said “your not going to die.” She rapped some tissue over it, and then she called my god mother and told her what happened. She rushed home and took me to the emergency room. The doctors gave me 32 stitches. I couldn’t do anything for a week like take a shower and ride my bike. I never climbed a gate again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment