Monday, March 28, 2011
Ian Bruce
The Day My Great Grand Mother Died It had been a whole entry month that the Bruce family was checking in and out of the Mass General Hospital. My great grand mother Pearl was placed there for serious help. She could not breathe on her own and she was never feeling good. She was living off the machine and at some points she could not even move. I did not really know Ms. Pearl like that because she spent most of her life back home in Jamaica until she came back to America to try and find a cure for her sickness. Before Ms. Pearl passed away she left back thirteen children. Four boys and nine girls. Also about forty grandchildren and more than ninety great grand children. She passed away at the age of ninety-seven. I know that I didn’t really know her, but I was going to feel my father’s pain. His grand mother had passed and he was never going to feel the same. I believed that heaven was a much better place for her be in, than to be on the earth feeling so much pain. I was going to miss her and so was my family, but I know was going to be in a much better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment